Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Outcome of my first 36 hour crop!

I went to my first 36 hour crop hosted by Diva Designs.
I got 14 pages done, but my goal was 20. I appartenly spent more time eating, sleeping, chatting, and shopping! than I had anticipated. I did have a good time hanging out with my scrapbooking buddies, and meeting a couple of new scrapbook buddies too! Good times!


I actully won a $250 scrapbook gift certificate towards a retreat for this softball layout.

This is my favorite one of Luke I did.

This is my favorite one of Keirra I did.

That flower is not really on his but, I just put it there for posting on the web.

I made that dress! But she is the designer!
Page 1 of a two page layout, again that flower in the center is not really there, I just put it there to protect the names of dd little friends.

page 2 of a two page layout.



My favorite one of Cameron I did.

I got the 8x8 black page from a bling bling swap I did. I just added to it, and made it a 12x12 page.

This page took forever!

I love this picture.
I took this picture myself, doesn't he look tuff?

1 comment:

Laurinda said...

WOW!!! Those layouts are awesome! You won't have anything left to do at the 12 hour crop. HA Sorry I'm so slow getting back to you. I want to say thanks for giving me an award and I'm finally going to pass it on.