Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My FIRST Award!!

My First Blog award was given by my sweet friend Danielle.


With this award, I'll tell you all 7 things about me!


And....7 things about me!!-

1)My favorite color is purple

2)I met my husband through his ex.

3)I played the flute since 5th grade

4)I like R&B music with a booming system in my car (not with the kids in it though)

5)Besides scrapbooking I know how to knit, cross stitch, and sew (sewing is my best talent of the three). I can look at crafty things and make it, just from looking at it.

6) I use to collect ceramic cats and porcelin dolls

7) I am learning to let things go, not be so up tight.

Thanks for looking!{{{HUGS}}} CHRISTI

1 comment:

Daniella said...

Ha Ha Christi!!! Love those 7 things about you!!! You need to blog more!!! Get your nose out of that facebook!!!!